Monday, April 6, 2009

Governmental Psalm 23

The Psalm of David, Psalm 23, is often quoted and often used as a affirmation of faith. Here is a modern version. Note, there is only one true entity who you need to survive – the government. So praise to the government, for the surely know how to live our lives better than us.

Governmental Psalm 23

"The Obama is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down on green money, and he leads me beside quiet protests.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of greed, I will fear no bankers. Your executive orders and power grabs comfort me

You prepare a table in front of me in the face of foreclosure, my bank account is empty, but you make it overflow

Surely goodness and wealth will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell on the government doll forever.”

No comments:

Post a Comment