- WOW used to be an interjection expressing amazement, not an acronym
- Instant gratification meant 4-6 weeks delivery
- Members of social communities actually knew what each other looked like
- People actually knew how to spell and use proper grammar, and be ashamed if they didn't use both
- Ancient meant really old, not older than 5 years
- Blending was something that you did with food, not families
What things do you think we have lost with our modern society? And do you think this is a question that could apply to any point in time (like people in the 1910's ask what they have lost since the turn of the century, etc)?